To facilitate the general public with different needs to participate in cultural and arts activities, Hong Kong City Hall provides the following barrier-free facilities and services for people with disabilities :
- Ramps and stair lift for wheelchair users
- Tactile-braille indicators and voice-announcement device in the passenger lifts
- Audio and visual signals of the emergency alarm system
- Accessible toilets
- Coin phone and ticket dispensing machine with height convenient for wheelchair users
- Tactile guide path for visually impaired
- Automatic door at the foyer entrances for wheelchair users
- Braille and Tactile map at the foyers for visually impaired
- Enquiry Counter with height suitable for wheelchair users
- Induction loop system for hearing-impaired
Concert Hall & Theatre
- Designated space convenient for wheelchair users (8 in Concert Hall and 5 in Theatre)
We are planning to improve the barrier-free facilities to enhance accessing the venue with greater ease, our front-line staff members have also been trained and are always ready to provide services and assistance to people with disabilities.
The Access Officer of this venue is Ms. Bonnie TSE, Manager(Hong Kong City Hall)Building Management, who can be contacted at 2921 2868. During non-office hours, please contact the Duty Manager at 2921 2836.